Please read all options and parameters before signing up!
-I will go down the list in order, not draw from it, the faster you sign up, the higher you will be on the list. Signing up is not a commitment, but please be seriously interested and ready to buy if you sign up! You will be contacted a few weeks before your spot to begin planing, you are free to pass at that time. If you wish to be removed from the list, simply send me a pm.
-Your inspiration picture/collage
-Up to 5 mock ups/design revisions. I do not do mock ups for hand painted flat warps, as results can vary widely. (A fee will apply to any mockups or changes above this, $10 per additional mockup)
-Minimum finished length 5 meters (does not have to be one piece), maximum finished length 25 meters. If you do not want to purchase the entire 5m yourself, and don’t mind sharing, I am happy to warp longer (approximately 15m total) and offer semi-custom spots in the group. You are also welcome to have one or more sister spots.
Warp Option 1:
Hand painted Egyptian Cotton Warp – $135/m plus any weft charges
- Skinny Egyptian cotton – $5/m (thinner and perfect for a squish but will work with all ages)
- Regular Egyptian Cotton – $5/m (medium weight, suitable for all ages)
- Silk/nettle – $15/m (medium thickness, nice support, drape, and shine)
- Spun Silk – $20/m (medium thick, cushy but supportive, beautiful shine)
- Superwash Merino – $15/m (medium thick, good support. Nice stretch and bounce)
- Tencel – $10/m (medium thin, more slide than grip, shiny and supportive. As this is slippery, there is a slightly high chance of minimal thread shifting)
- Silk noil – $10/m (thin but supportive, has a bit of cush and lots of texture)
-Choice of faux crackle/diamond structures, middle markers, tail accents, hand spun inlays, fringe ($50), etc
Warp Option 2:
- 100% skinny (16/2) Egyptian cotton in plain weave: $145 per meter plus any weft dye fees
-At this time, I do not take a deposit for your wrap(s), but failure to pay upon completion may result in being removed from the group and any future draws or custom spots.
-Full retail value is declared on all customs forms, MGH is not responsible for any duties, taxes, or fees associated with international shipping
-To sign up for the customs list please go here: https://goo.gl/forms/RMBm7DlDLpATNNZD3
*Signing up does not guarantee a spot, I will do my best to work through spots on the list quickly and efficiently, but I do run a solo operation and have kids. I reserve the right to close the list at any time and/or change the method of selecting custom spots
Please click on the images below to see the available structures